Denwal Computer Services Privacy Statement
At Denwal Computer Services we respect and protect the privacy of our customers and those who use our websites, products and services. Personal information is any information that identifies you or would enable someone to contact you, such as your name, email address, phone number and other non-public information that is associated with such information.
Information Collected by Us:
- We obtain any information that you provide to us on www.denwal.com, including activity on our sites that we collect by means of log files.
- We may generally use this information to provide you with requested information or products and services, to tailor the presentation of the sites or products and services to you, to facilitate your movement through the sites or your use of our products and services, to improve our products and services and do a better job of marketing them, or to communicate with you.
- We may monitor or record any of your telephone conversations with us for quality control purposes, for purposes of training our employees and for our own protection.
- We will never sell or rent the personal information you provide to us without your permission, and will never use it for any purpose other than providing you with and improving our products and services.
- We may disclose your personal information to courts, law enforcement authorities and/or other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, when such disclosure is necessary or advisable, in our sole discretion, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be: (a) violating our terms and conditions of use; (b) causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating our property or other legal rights, or those of other users or third parties; or (c) violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law. This disclosure may include transferring information to the U.S. and outside the European Economic Area. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties in connection with a subpoena.
Security and Privacy
We employ reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we decide to change this privacy statement in any material way, we will notify you here on our website or by email.
Questions and inquiries concerning your privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us:
Denwal Computer Services
PO Box 10008 South Selkirk PO